FROM TAILORED SERVICES TO EXPANDED VILLAGES, THE COLLECTION OF VILLAGES BY CHIC OUTLET SHOPPING® OFFER
GUESTS SOMETHING EXTRAORDINARY EVERY DAY™
New partnerships, tailored services for Middle Eastern guests and an expanding Bicester Village are unveiled at this year’s ATM
Dubai, April 22, 2017: Chic Outlet Shopping® extends a warm summer welcome to Middle Eastern guests as it showcases its continued commitment towards expanding hospitality and services.
Over the summer, new boutiques will open across the Collection of Villages, together with exclusive pop-up boutiques and late night opening hours with live entertainment. In autumn 2017 around 30 additional boutiques and two restaurants/cafés will open in Bicester Village near London, alongside new parking facilities for cars and coaches, as part of a Village expansion.
In 2016 the Collection of Villages in Europe and China attracted 37.4 million visits, with the Middle East being the second contributing market after China*.
Boasting multilingual hosts, VIP shopping experiences and tax-refunded shopping among other incentives, the Collection of nine luxury shopping Villages across Europe – and two Villages in China – has a winning formula when it comes to attracting Middle Eastern shoppers. With easy access from major gateway cities, the Villages across Europe appeal to the sophisticated Middle Eastern guest by offering elevated experiences and world-renowned brands with savings of up to 60%, and sometimes more, on the recommended retail price, all year round.
Expanded global partnerships
- Chic Outlet Shopping® has announced a new partnership with Dubai Islamic Bank to broaden its portfolio of financial service partnerships to appeal to Middle Eastern guests. Customers of the bank will receive exclusive offers, including:
- A VIP Card offering extra savings on the latest trends in fashion and accessories
- Arrival in style with reduced prices on Shopping Express® tickets (return tickets on a luxury coach service from the European city to the Village)
- Exclusive Shopping Packages including chauffeur services; and access to the Villages’ VIP Lounges
- Etihad Guest members are entitled to two Etihad Guest Miles for every pound or euro spent on qualifying purchases across all Villages in Europe.
- Privilege Club (Qatar Airways) members are entitled to 1.25 Qmiles for every pound or euro spent on qualifying purchases across all Villages.
Family-friendly services for Middle Eastern guests
- Throughout the summer and during Eid, the Villages in Europe are elevating their luxury services to extend a warm summer welcome to all guests from The Middle East
- Exclusive access to VIP Lounges will offer families the chance to relax, unwind and recharge within stylish and comfortable surroundings
- A superior food offering, including enhanced halal menus, delicious Arabic coffee and traditional sweet treats
- Guests can enhance their own unique look with Arabic-speaking personal stylists on hand to offer expert fashion advice and bespoke styling.
Bicester Village, near London
- Bicester Village has partnered with etiquette connoisseurs, Debrett’s to create the ultimate Guide To British Style, a beautiful pocket guide to the Season, dress codes and much more, including an Arabic version.
La Vallée Village, near Paris
- Renowned stylist and influencer Alanoud Badr visited La Vallée Village during a guest residency to create a series of must-have looks to inspire Middle Eastern guests for the year ahead. She curated a fine selection of brands in the Village. Guests can find her top tips on her social media channels to discover in advance the very best brands and items the Village has to offer.
La Roca Village, near Barcelona
- Guests can uncover items which can’t be found elsewhere as fashion and art come together in the form of the Barcelona Designers’ Collective by La Roca Village, a summer pop-up boutique showcasing the talent of local designers, artisans and craftsmen.
Fidenza Village, near Milan
- The Creative Spot is returning for 2017. Celebrating and showcasing global designers with different styles and inspirations, guests will experience the best of unique design and fashion from April to December.
- Fidenza Village has undergone a €30 million expansion; the enhanced Village, with 3,500 square metres of additional space, has 20 new boutiques and an Italian restaurant, Il Villano.
Chic Outlet Shopping® will be located at stand number EU6505 during ATM 2017.