• Epson launches new range of 40-60ppm business models to close range gap and deliver total suite of sustainable, Heat-Free business inkjet printers
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. – November 17, 2022 – Committing to sustainability, Epson has launched its new WorkForce Enterprise AM-Series of 40-60ppm products leveraging its Piezo Heat-Free inkjet technology and closing a previous gap in its A3 business product portfolio.
The new products bring static line-head technology to the middle market and for Epson’s channel partners will simplify the sales process, ensuring end users have the best product fit while still addressing the sustainability agenda.
Inkjet technology can reduce energy consumption by up to 90% compared to laser, and with a compact footprint and a lightweight design, these products help limit resources used during production and shipping. This reduced size also means they easily integrate into the office and save up to 20% on space. High yield ink packs also reduce material usage, shipping, storage and end of use management of consumables. These products represent a significant shift in Epson’s printing strategy and comes a year after Epson announced its ¥100 billion investment into sustainable innovation.
Suat Ozsoy, Business Unit Director, CISMETA, Epson says: “The new WorkForce Enterprise AM-Series completes our business inkjet line up from small work-group units to high-speed production machines – meaning that no matter the business function or print demand, we have a product to suit. With a full range of support from Managed Print Service and Print Admin packages through to Remote Service solutions, these products enable a low maintenance, high quality, reliable, sustainable print system.”
More about the new range
• Most compact footprint in class and significantly reduced weight
• C-shaped paper feed reducing the chance of paper jams and improving reliability
• 10.1 inch interface panel – smarter and more intuitive with eco print settings
• Simple and easy to use with auto paper size detection and self-closing paper cassettes
• Easy loading, compact high-capacity ink cartridges
• 2,000 sheet paper cassette capacity
• Reduce downtime - Designed for easy internal access and quick and efficient routine maintenance
• 60ppm / 120 ipm scan capability and embedded OCR feature
• Inner finisher – compact and space saving to compile and staple documents. Also available with optional hole punch
• Attachable booklet outer finisher – to provide stapling, hole punching, envelope printing, saddle stitching, and centre and tri folding
• Open platform for compatibility with supported MPS providers and ISVs
| Previous Story : MEEZA and Ajlan Tech Announce Strategic Partnership to Expan...
| Next Story : Meta Quest Pro