- The sell-out event at Mohammed Abdo Arena features WWE’s biggest names with Championship Battles set to commence on 4th November
RIYADH, SAUDI ARABIA, 2 November 2023 – Ahead of this weekend’s return of WWE Crown Jewel, the final matches have been revealed with WWE fans set to witness a high-flying spectacle at Mohammed Abdo Arena in Riyadh this Saturday.
With the WWE Superstars set to arrive in the region ahead of Saturday’s thrilling event, the match card features championship matches across the evening, as fans anticipate the arrival of the biggest names in WWE, including John Cena, Rey Mysterio, Logan Paul and Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns.
In the headline matchups, Hollywood Superstar John Cena will take on Solo Sikoa on Saturday in a colossal contest. Cena has made his presence known since his return to the ring, while Sikoa will be looking to upset the WWE Icon this weekend on Cena’s return to Riyadh.
The women’s division will feature a headline championship contest early in the evening as Bianca Belair looks to retake her title as she faces current WWE Women’s Champion IYO SKY in a tense showdown. Belair, who lost her title in Jeddah in May, will be aiming to return to glory on her return to the region this weekend.
WWE fans are in for an incredible evening, with fan favourite Cody Rhodes taking on Damian Priest, while Sami Zayn faces off with JD McDonough in Riyadh to kick the evening off in style.
Fans across the region can also tune in live from 8pm KSA on Saturday 4 November, with exclusive live coverage only on Shahid.
Final Match Card:
- World Heavyweight Championship: Seth Rollins (Champion) vs. Drew McIntyre
- Fatal 5-Way: WWE Women’s World Champion Rhea Ripley vs. Nia Jax vs. Shayna Baszler vs. Zoey Stark vs. Raquel Rodriquez
- Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns vs. LA Knight
- WWE United States Champion Rey Mysterio vs. Logan Paul
- Cody Rhodes vs. Damian Priest
- WWE Women’s Championship: IYO SKY (Champion) vs. Bianca Belair
- Sami Zayn vs. JD McDonagh
- John Cena vs. Solo Sikoa