Dubai and Riyadh, 7th December 2023: The next phase of progress and evolution of Formula E came one step closer as the FIA confirmed the choice of suppliers for the GEN4 race car – set to debut in Season 13 of the ABB FIA Formula E World Championship in 2026/27.
With Formula E just nine seasons old, the on-track technology is ever-evolving and has undergone revolutionary changes in that short spell and has come a long way since its debut back in 2014.
The tender process completed by Formula E and the FIA took on thorough analysis of all bids submitted, evaluating the technical specifications of each product as well as a host of supporting aspects.
As with GEN3, GEN4’s tender process saw sustainability take centre stage as a key pillar for Formula E. Suppliers were required to identify all of the measures they are ......read more
Jeddah; Art Jameel, the independent organisation that supports artists and nurtures creative communities, celebrates the one-year anniversary of launching Hayy Cinema at Hayy Jameel, Jeddah’s home for the arts, marked by a collaborative programme with Red Sea International Film Festival (RSIFF). This milestone is marked by a year of engagement with the local community which included more than 180 Saudi, regional and International films screened across thematic programmes, graduation screenings, festivals and competitions.
The celebration unfolds with an exclusive, free exhibition titled ‘Nawartuna: The Illuminating Legacy of Asmahan and Farid Al Atrash’ (December 4, 2023 – January 11, 2024) and a screening of a meticulously restored Egyptian classic, Victory of Youth (1941), debuting on December 3, 2023, ......read more
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, November 24, 2023 — Ethereal Echoes, a pioneering exhibition introduces a collaboration between Marina Fedorova, an international contemporary artist and Yousef Akbar, a Saudi Arabian fashion designer. The exhibition is a multifaceted dialogue between art, fashion, and culture enriched by digital reality, running from 25 November- 9 December 2023 at the FWD by MOKSYZ Boutique Centria Mall in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The two creatives share a common vision to build a platform that redefines classical art and fashion design narratives. This extraordinary collaborative endeavour will unfold at the avant-garde setting of the FWD by MOKSYZ Boutique Centria Mall, nestled in the heart of Riyadh.
«It's a unique collaboration between two artists from different media — ......read more
Jeddah: Art Jameel, an organisation supporting artists and creative communities, announces the opening of a major new group exhibition titled 'At the Edge of Land’ (on view through to April 16, 2024). The exhibition investigates the intricate and often concealed relationships between landscapes and trade and their interconnected geographies, resources and commodities. Through stories that trace trade routes to and from Jeddah, ‘At the Edge of Land’ draws parallels between the movement of goods and people, crossing lands, canals and rivers. The two-floor Hayy Arts exhibition brings together new commissions, loans and critical, key works from the Art Jameel Collection by international artists showing in Saudi Arabia for the first time.
The selection of artists and artworks presented here traces the trade ......read more
Madina, Saudi Arabia, 15th November 2023: Empire Cinemas has expanded its presence in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia after opening its first branch in the Madina region.
Located at Al Rashid Mall, it is the 10th branch to be opened by Empire Cinema in Saudi Arabia with the cinema home to 10 screens and a capacity of 764 seats. It also includes a children’s theatre and a designated play area while the industry’s latest cutting-edge technologies help deliver compelling experiences for visitors.
The new branch in Madina is part of Empire Cinema’s on-going efforts to provide great cinema experience for all cinemagoers every time and will contribute to the growth of Saudi’s cinema sector. In Q2 of 2023, the Kingdom’s cinema sector recorded a growth of 28 per cent.
Gino Hadad, the Chief Executive Officer of ......read more
• Alison Lee shoots nine-under-par for overnight lead; makes history with eight successive birdies
• World No.4 Minjee two behind with first round 63
• Teams Ciganda and Law share team event lead; six teams trailing closely behind
• Riyadh Golf Club hosting Saudi capital’s first-ever professional golf event until Sunday
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – 27 October 2023: Spectators in attendance and fans watching around the world were treated to some scintillating golf on day one of the Aramco Team Series presented by Public Investment Fund – Riyadh.
Live from Riyadh Golf Club, the world’s best women’s golfers were in action as the fifth and final round of the 2023 series got underway. Alison Lee made Ladies European Tour history on an already ......read more
• The American star finished on 29-under-par to win the individual event – a new 54-hole tour record
• Lee also broke 36-hole record yesterday and finished bogey-free tournament with 29 birdies
• Team event-winning captain Carlota Ciganda finished second on 21-under-par
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – 29 October 2023: Alison Lee capped off her record-breaking Aramco Team Series presented by Public Investment Fund – Riyadh campaign in style this afternoon, sealing victory in the individual format with an astonishing 29-under-par through 54 holes – another record to accompany her many accomplishments this weekend.
Having smashed the Ladies European Tour (LET) 36-hole scoring record yesterday with a historic 22-under, the American was perfectly positioned to ......read more
Ground-breaking all-women racing series to commence its 2024 season as part of the
FORMULA 1 STC SAUDI ARABIAN GRAND PRIX 2024 weekend on March 7th – 9th
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (Oct 18th, 2023) - The Saudi Motorsport Company (SMC) – Promoter of the FORMULA 1 STC SAUDI ARABIAN GRAND PRIX 2024 – is delighted to confirm that the Jeddah Corniche Circuit – the world’s fastest and longest street circuit – will host the opening round of the 2024 F1 Academy season next March. This historic occasion will take place during the fourth successive FORMULA 1 STC SAUDI ARABIAN GRAND PRIX 2024.
This news follows the announcement that the 2024 F1 Academy season which will feature seven rounds, all of which will be support series to the FIA Formula One World Championship.
The second ......read more
• Riyadh’s first professional golf event to feature 28 teams and 84 of the world’s top women golfers.
• The tournament in the oasis, which will be hosted at Riyadh Golf Club, from October 27-29, will be the fifth and final 2023 series event.
• Fans can secure their tickets on TicketMX
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia - 12, October 2023: Golf Saudi, in partnership with Aramco and the Public Investment Fund (PIF), has announced that tickets for the Aramco Team Series presented by PIF - Riyadh are now on sale, giving the Kingdom’s avid sports fans the chance to attend the capital’s first ever professional golf tournament.
The innovative series, affiliated with the Ladies European Tour, has a unique dual format which teams up the world’s best golfers with amateur players in an ......read more
- AZIMUTH returned with its highly anticipated third edition and did not disappoint – providing a spectacle that left fans ecstatic
- More than 30 local, regional, and international artists delivered exhilarating live performances over two days on Thursday and Friday
AlUla, Saudi Arabia – 23 September 2023: The 2023/24 AlUla Moments calendar has officially commenced with a sensational start as AZIMUTH, the renowned music and entertainment extravaganza, kicked off the Saudi National Day celebrations with an epic two-day program of exhilarating live performances, welcoming thousands of fans.
Returning for its third edition and amplified by MDLBEAST, AZIMUTH, the flagship event of AlUla Moments, once again captivated audiences, living up to its promise of an extraordinary blend of east-meets-west inspiration ......read more
• AlUla Desert Blaze brought together athletes and adventurers from around the globe to compete amidst soaring summer temperatures in ancient Saudi Arabian region
• Male and female runners hailed from Ethiopia, Morocco, Spain, Germany, Oman and beyond
• AlUla Desert Blaze joined ranks of most intense physical challenges in the world, with 5km, 10km, 21km, and 42km races in extreme conditions
AlUla, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia – August 29, 2023: The sold-out inaugural AlUla Desert Blaze, which took place on Saturday, 26th August, 2023, has been deemed a resounding success with an impressive turnout of 174 runners. Hailing from all around the globe, runners from 39 nations faced the ultimate racing challenge during the hottest month of the year amidst the ancient monuments and breathtaking desert ......read more
• The agreement aims to provide sustainability solutions and media services
• Al-Muhanna: The agreement embodies the partnership between the private and non-profit sectors
• Inayat: The agreement is a culmination of our expertise in sustainability solutions
Riyadh: W7Worldwide and the Social Responsibility Association has recently signed a strategic partnership agreement to deliver sustainability solutions and media services, and the agreement was signed at the Association's headquarters in Riyadh on 22nd August.
The agreement was signed by Abdullah Sulaiman Al-Muhanna, CEO of the Social Responsibility Association, and Abdulrahman Inayat, Strategic Planning Director of W7Worldwide, in the presence of a number of officials in the ......read more
Riyadh, KSA, 23 August 2023: The wait is finally over. The first two episodes of “Star Wars: Ahsoka” are now streaming, exclusively on Disney+. Lucasfilm’s highly anticipated Original series will have new episodes every week.
Set after the fall of the Empire, “Star Wars: Ahsoka” follows the former Jedi Knight Ahsoka Tano as she investigates an emerging threat to a vulnerable galaxy.
"Ahsoka" stars Rosario Dawson, Natasha Liu Bordizzo, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Ray Stevenson, Ivanna Sakhno, Diana Lee Inosanto, David Tennant, Lars Mikkelsen and Eman Esfandi. The episodes are directed by Dave Filoni, Steph Green, Peter Ramsey, Jennifer Getzinger, Geeta Vasant Patel and Rick Famuyiwa. Dave Filoni is the head writer and executive produces along with Jon Favreau, Kathleen Kennedy, ......read more
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia; 15 August 2023: TikTok has showcased its impact for brands with a Marketing Mix Modeling (MMM) analysis, conducted by Analytics Edge, demonstrating its sales effectiveness for confectionery conglomerate Mondelez’s Oreo brand in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The Mondelez MMM highlights TikTok's ability to deliver a higher return on ad spend (ROAS), validates the powerful appeal of TikTok’s creator-centric content and community, and creates a new template for brands to adopt an effective marketing strategy that truly drives incremental sales.
MMM is a measurement solution that uses historical data to analyze the sales effectiveness of marketing activities, in order to optimize tactics and delivery mediums. Following a trajectory of growth on TikTok in 2021, Mondelez utilized this measurement ......read more
• Unique sculpture made from Formula E racing car parts will be auctioned to benefit children’s organisation’s climate programmes.
• ‘Children’s Planet’ installation, created from previously used parts from Formula E race cars in Season 8, represents impact of climate change on young people.
• Formula E is the first global sports organisation to partner with UNICEF’s global climate fund and nears target of benefitting 3 million children and young people in three years.
• UNICEF’s climate programmes, as part of the Safe and Healthy Environment Fund, target those most affected by and at risk of climate change impacts.
Riyadh, Dubai, - 09 August 2023 – A unique sculpture made from previously used Formula E race car parts is set to be ......read more
Dubai and Riyadh, 8th August 2023: Newly-crowned Formula E champion, Jake Dennis, said adapting quickly to the new electric GEN3 car was one of the key factors in securing his first FIA world title.
The Avalanche Andretti driver finished second in the opening race of the London E-Prix double-header to win the ABB FIA Formula E World Championship, becoming the first British driver to claim a world title at home.
The season saw him claim 11 podium finishes including triumphs in Mexico and Rome as well as back-to-back runner-up finishes at Saudi Arabia’s Diriyah E-Prix races in January. While he was pleased to deliver strong performances, Dennis said the third-generation car suited his driving style throughout the season.
The Gen3 is the world’s first race car designed and optimised specifically for street racing. It ......read more
Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, 7 August 2023: The Saudi Film Commission is expected to debut its new industry event, the Saudi Film Confex, in Riyadh later this year. Running from 1-4 October in BLVD Expo, the four-day conference and exhibition will lay the foundations for the Kingdom’s future film industry ventures and will attract the world’s leading filmmakers, producers, directors, investors, and media.
"Saudi Film Confex will encompass pillars that support activities and interests in the Kingdom, with the goal of enhancing the industry’s presence and promoting the economic value of film industry. Featuring the participation of various entities to showcase their services and innovation, curated workshops, and six interactive zones, the event is underpinned the growing economic role of the film ......read more
• AlUla Desert Blaze brings athletes and adventurers together to compete amidst soaring summer temperatures in ancient Saudi Arabian region
• Desert Blaze joins the list of toughest physical challenges in the world, with 5km, 10km, 21km, and 42km races in extreme conditions
• Registration for August 26 event is open now, with SAR110,000 in cash prizes to be won
AlUla, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia – August 7, 2023: Get ready for a test of grit and strength in AlUla. On August 26, the ancient Saudi Arabian city will unleash the ultimate racing event: the first AlUla Desert Blaze. Athletes from the region and around the globe will put themselves through one of the newest, hottest and most intense endurance races, going head-to-head with other extreme challenges held around the world. Online ......read more
Dubai, Riyadh, 2nd August: Two-time Academy Award-winner Christoph Waltz, Hollywood heart throb, Orlando Bloom and rapper, singer and fashion designer Jaden Smith headlined a star-studded list of celebrities in attendance at the Formula E season finale in London last weekend.
The ABB FIA Formula E World Championship reached its climax at the ExCeL London with the Hankook London E-Prix double-header of races to decide both Drivers’ and Teams champions.
Known for his starring roles in the likes of Django Unchained and Spectre, Waltz was given an adrenaline-fuelled high-speed lap of the track in the official all-electric FIA Formula E Safety Car hitting up to 180 kmh / 112 mph.
Waltz was also invited onto the podium to present the trophy to the winning team, Envision Racing and celebrated ......read more
• Nick Cassidy secures the Teams’ title for Envision Racing in a shootout with manufacturer team Jaguar TCS Racing after starting the race level on points
• Cassidy secures emphatic win in final race of Season 9 in the ABB FIA Formula E World Championship with pole position, fastest lap and lights-to-flag win
• Mitch Evans finishes second, with Drivers’ World Champion Jake Dennis in third
• Two-time Academy Award winning actor Christoph Waltz and rapper, singer and fashion designer Jaden Smith among celebrities at the Formula E season finale
Dubai, Riyadh, - 31 July 2023: Nick Cassidy led all the way in the final race of a rain-soaked final race of the Formula E season in London to claim the Teams’ World Championship title for Envision Racing on Sunday night, edging out Mitch ......read more
• Formula E driver Jake Hughes set a new GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS title for the fastest speed achieved by a vehicle indoors reaching 218.71km/h (135.9 mph), smashing the old record of 165.2km/h (102.65 mph) by more than 50 km/h (33 mph)
• Record-breaking GENBETA car, a new innovation and development programme created by Formula E and the FIA using the all-electric GEN3 race car with 400kW of power and modifications by championship partners SABIC and Hankook, is pushed to the limit on the unique indoor and outdoor race track at ExCeL London events arena
• NEOM McLaren Formula E Team driver Hughes and Lucas di Grassi, Mahindra Racing team, went head-to-head in Formula E’s popular ‘Duels’ qualifying format to set the highest speed with both drivers breaking the old world record eight ......read more
• As official naming rights partner, AlUla celebrates exceptional performance of Team Jayco AlUla at prestigious Tour de France
• Plans underway to establish three priority cycling disciplines - road cycling, gravel cycling, and mountain biking - in AlUla as central to its goal to develop as a global destination for cycling
AlUla, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia – July 27, 2023: With Tour de France captivating the imagination of cycling enthusiasts all over the world, Team Jayco AlUla has made significant strides in raising awareness of AlUla, the historic oasis city located in the north-west of Saudi Arabia, as a cycling destination of note.
Wrapping up the 110th edition of the prestigious event on 23rd July, Team Jayco AlUla earned a third-place finish for Dylan Groenewegen in the sprint finale in Paris and 17 ......read more
• Most dramatic season in Formula E history climaxes this weekend with Rounds 15 and 16 on the unique outdoor and indoor race track constructed at ExCeL London events arena.
Jake Dennis (Avalanche Andretti Formula E Team) could claim the Drivers’ World Championship title in front of home fans this Saturday in the first race of the 2023 Hankook London E-Prix double-header.
• The Brit extended his standings lead after disaster hit his closest rivals – Nick Cassidy (Envision Racing) and Mitch Evans (Jaguar TCS Racing) – who clashed in the last race in Rome, proving anything can happen in Formula E.
• Teams’ World Championship expected to go to the final race as TAG Heuer Porsche Formula E Team and Jaguar TCS Racing chase Envision Racing
Dubai, Riyadh - 27 Jul. 2023: ......read more
• Stuttgart-based sports car manufacturer extends its original five-year commitment by two years to the end of Season 12 in 2026
• Porsche confirms it will continue to play active role in developing the fourth-generation Formula E race car entering the championship from Season 13
• Current Season 9 is most successful yet with four wins for TAG Heuer Porsche Formula E Team drivers Pascal Wehrlein and António Félix da Costa
• Jake Dennis, racing for first-time Porsche customer team, Avalanche Andretti, is favourite to win the world championship title this weekend in the 2023 Hankook London E-Prix double-header
Riyadh, Dubai, - 26, July 2023 – Porsche and Formula E announced the sports car manufacturer has extended its involvement in the ABB FIA Formula E World Championship ......read more
Dubai and Riyadh, 25 July 2023: Championship leader Jake Dennis believes racing in front of his home fans will motivate him further as he bids to seal the Formula E world championship title at this weekend’s London E-Prix double-header.
The Avalanche Andretti driver goes into the season-finale with a 24-point lead at the top of the ABB FIA Formula E World Championship after triumphing in the second race of the Rome E-Prix, having finished fourth in the opening race. It was his first victory since the season-opener in Mexico in January.
Nick Cassidy is his nearest challenger, sitting second in the drivers’ standings but Dennis is optimistic of his chances in the UK – a circuit he is familiar with having won twice in the England capital before.
The 28-year-old Briton said: “The pressure ......read more
Korean tentpole title “Moving” will premiere August 9 amid a full slate of new drama series and music documentaries, plus Japanese live-action and anime
Riyadh, KSA – July 24, 2023 – With over 20 unmissable titles, Disney+ is preparing to launch a thrilling new slate of content from Japan and Korea! The curated selection of originals and captivating storytelling is set to debut exclusively on Disney+, starting now through 2024 and beyond!
Here’s a round-up of all the anticipated titles coming to Disney+.
Moving – Adapted from the smash webtoon of the same name by famed Korean author Kangfull, ‘Moving’ stars Ryu Seungryong, Han Hyojoo and Zo Insung in a captivating story about a group of superpowered individuals on the run from government forces and a mysterious ......read more
• Mitch Evans makes it three wins in a row in Rome after avoiding a high-impact crash involving multiple cars at the fastest part of the track in the ABB FIA Formula E World Championship race on the streets of the Eternal City
• Second place for Nick Cassidy is enough to take the lead in the title standings, moving past Jake Dennis who was only able to finish in fourth
• Iconic Italian automaker Maserati makes a proud return to world class racing at home for the first time since 1957 as Maximilian Günther finishes third
Riyadh, Dubai, 16 July 2023 – Mitch Evans (Jaguar TCS Racing) conquered Rome for the third time in succession yesterday overcoming scorching heat and a high-speed multi-car crash early in the race that dented the world championship ambitions of Jake Dennis (Avalanche ......read more
• Jake Dennis drives a brilliant race, avoiding another spectacular crash, to deliver the first GEN3 grand slam and lead every lap to victory
• Mitch Evans goes airborne to crash out of the race, seriously damaging his title ambitions while denting Nick Cassidy’s bid for title glory
• Norman Nato claims impressive second place while Sam Bird returns from being at the centre of yesterday’s shocking shunt to finish third
16 July 2023 – Jake Dennis (Avalanche Andretti Formula E team) created Formula E history in the second race of the Hankook Rome E-Prix to reclaim the lead in the fight for the world title with just two races remaining. The Briton conquered every opponent in Rome on his way to claiming the first grand slam of the GEN3 era: Julius Bär Pole Position, TAG ......read more
Dubai, Riyadh - 14 July 2023: The top four title contenders in the ABB FIA Formula E World Championship got a glimpse of what life was like for their chariot-racing predecessors today ahead of this weekend’s double-header of races on the street circuit in Rome.
Jake Dennis (Avalanche Andretti Formula E Team) leads the way by a single point from Envision Racing’s Nick Cassidy. But Pascal Wehrlein (TAG Heuer Porsche Formula E Team) has led for much of the season and is currently third. Last season’s double-race winner in Rome, Mitch Evans (Jaguar TCS Racing) is very much in contention in fourth.
The four bitter rivals came together on the eve of the 2023 Hankook Rome E-Prix at Cinecitta World for a photoshoot that pays homage to the fearless charioteers of ancient Rome. They entertained huge audiences with races at ......read more
13, July 2023: Formula E and the FIA revealed the full line-up of eleven drivers confirmed to participate in the first rookie free practice session of the GEN3 race car era, taking place in Rome tomorrow.
The rookie free practice session is designed to offer new and emerging talent the chance to showcase their skills in the GEN3 – the fastest, lightest, most powerful and efficient electric race car ever built.
It will be held on the same street circuit where 22 drivers will compete in the 2023 Hankook Rome E-Prix double-header of races this Saturday and Sunday in Rounds 13 and 14 of the ABB FIA Formula E World Championship.
The practice session will see the return of several drivers from the rookie test session ahead of the 2023 Berlin E-Prix. This includes:
• Jehan Daruvala (Mahindra ......read more
• Jake Dennis (Avalanche Andretti Formula E Team) leads Nick Cassidy (Envision Racing) by one point going into 2023 Hankook Rome E-Prix double-header and the final four races of Season 9
• Four drivers lead the hunt for the title – a repeat of last season’s double race win in Rome could supercharge fourth-placed Mitch Evans (Jaguar TCS Racing) back to the top of the standings
• Italian fans in Rome set to give a rapturous welcome to Maserati MSG Racing drivers Maximilian Günther and Edoardo Mortara as iconic Maserati brand races on home soil for the first time since returning to single-seater motorsport with Formula E this season after more than 60 years
12 July 2023: A single point separates the two drivers at the top of the standings going into the 2023 Hankook Rome E-Prix ......read more
All 10 episodes are premiering Wednesday, July 19th, only on Disney+
11 July, Riyadh KSA: Hungry for more? Don’t miss the second season of FX’s critically acclaimed, award-winning hit series, “The Bear”, premiering with all ten episodes on Wednesday, July 19th, exclusively on Disney+.
Season two follows Carmen “Carmy” Berzatto (Jeremy Allen White), Sydney Adamu (Ayo Edebiri) and Richard “Richie” Jerimovich (Ebon Moss-Bachrach) as they work to transform their grimy sandwich joint into a next-level spot. As they strip the restaurant down to its bones, the crew undertakes transformational journeys of their own, each forced to confront the past and reckon with who they want to be in the future.
Of course, it turns out the only thing harder than running a restaurant is ......read more
• Nick Cassidy triumphs for Envision Racing in Formula E’s debut in Portland, Oregon
• Jake Dennis finishes second but takes a one-point lead in the world championship standings ahead of Cassidy
• António Félix da Costa finishes third while ninth place for team-mate Pascal Wehrlein pushes him back from top of the title race to third
• More than 20,000 attend the race event joined by celebrities including rapper, singer and fashion designer Jaden Smith, NBA player Jabari Walker and Olympic champion Lindsey Vonn
Riyadh, Dubai, Portland, 25 June 2023: Envision Racing’s Nick Cassidy won an enthralling Southwire Portland E-Prix ahead of Avalanche Andretti Formula E Team driver Jake Dennis in second place, propelling the pair to the top of the world championship ......read more
• American rapper, singer and fashion designer, Jaden Smith, creates unique Formula E race car design celebrating the all-electric motorsport’s debut in Portland, Oregon, this Saturday.
• Custom livery on the GEN3 – the world’s fastest, lightest, most powerful and efficient electric race car – inspired by Jaden’s passion for the world’s most sustainable sport and his shared commitment to education and the environment
• Fans of MLS team Portland Timbers get a sneak peek of the car outside home stadium Providence Park ahead of Chicago Fire game on Wednesday night
Riyadh, Dubai, Portland, 23rd June 2023: A Formula E race car designed by rapper, singer and fashion designer, Jaden Smith, has been revealed ahead of the all-electric motorsport’s huge USA race this ......read more
Dubai and Riyadh, 13 June 2023: Maximilian Günther described his Jakarta E-Prix victory as one of the proudest moments of his career after steering Maserati to the top step of the podium in the single-seater motorsport for the first time since 1957.
The Maserati MSG Racing driver sealed his first win of this season’s ABB FIA Formula E World Championship in the second race of the Jakarta E-Prix double-header. It was his first for Maserati after Juan Manuel Fangio won the Formula One German Grand Prix 66 years ago.
The 25-year-old, who started on pole, said it was a great feeling to end Maserati’s long wait. He said: “It was a big weekend and very happy with what I achieved in Jakarta. The momentum changed a few weekends ago at Berlin and everything was coming together. We had some good testing sessions ......read more
Date: Dubai, UAE - June 10, 2023: A group of eight UAE students, mentored, trained and led by Unique World Robotics, a Dubai-based robotics training institute, has won a major international award in an international robotics competition. They created some amazing robots that offer innovative and sustainable energy solutions – that helped the win the coveted awards at an international stage.
UAE’s UWR Googly won the highly esteemed Innovation Project Award at the international robotics competition First Lego League Open International in Morocco 2023 recently. The UAE has also bagged the overall 2nd position among the contesting countries that included the United Kingdom, the United States of America, South Korea, Spain, Australia, Germany, Brail, Japan, Saudi Arabia, Norway, Qatar and Morocco, among ......read more
AlUla, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia – June 07, 2023: Professional road race cycling team Team Jayco AlUla has welcomed young Saudi Arabian talent Moroj Adil to Europe for a unique training experience, as part of the squad’s partnership with its second naming rights sponsor AlUla.
Following a training camp in AlUla on February 2023, which took place few days after the UCI Saudi Tour, Adil got the chance to meet with the team, attend key presentations and undergo valuable training alongside star riders from Team Jayco AlUla.
Her action-packed journey continued, as the 24-year-old then made her way to Girona, Spain, a European base for many of the team’s male and female riders and staff. There, Adil was part of a training block that provided her with invaluable experience and guidance in her growing cycling ......read more
• Formula E becomes first global sports organisation to align to PAS 2060 the only internationally recognised certification for contributing to carbon neutrality
• World’s first net zero sport since inception builds on its global-leading commitments and progress towards a carbon neutral world
• The standard ensures accountable, accurate, credible and certified emissions reduction
• Formula E has already reduced emissions by 24% against its Season 5 baseline
Dubai, Riyadh, 5 June 2023: Formula E today announced its alignment to PAS 2060 – the only internationally recognised certification for contributing to carbon neutrality – to maintain its industry-leading ......read more
• Wehrlein, who triumphed at both Diriyah races in January, wins in Jakarta as ABB FIA Formula E World Championship returns to Indonesia following last season’s debut
• Jake Dennis finishes second but vents frustration at Wehrlein for early-race move
• Maximilian Günther finishes third in searing heat of Jakarta with second race of the double-header tomorrow, Sunday
Dubai and Riyadh, 3 June 2023: A cool and collected drive by Pascal Wehrlein delivered a win in the soaring heat of race one in the Gulavit Jakarta E-Prix double-header, propelling his TAG Heuer Porsche Formula E Team back to the top of the Teams’ championship.
Wehrlein led home Jake Dennis (Avalanche Andretti Formula E Team), who reacted strongly after the race claiming the Porsche driver made a “ridiculous” ......read more
• Formula E returns to Indonesia for expanded double-header race weekend with new leaders in Drivers’ and Teams’ standings
• Nick Cassidy and Envision Racing go into the 2023 GulaVit Jakarta E-Prix on top after overcoming Porsche’s early-season dominance
• Huge Indonesian fanbase will see the GEN3 race car in action for the first time
Dubai, Riyadh, 1 June 2023: Formula E returns to Jakarta this weekend with Nick Cassidy and his Envision Racing team both leading the ABB FIA Formula World Championship standings after powering past long-time leader Pascal Wehrlein and his TAG Heuer Porsche Formula E Team last time out in Monaco.
Following the championship’s debut in Indonesia last season and the huge welcome from fans who packed the area around the Jakarta ......read more
Director to Spearhead Filmmaker Mentoring for AlUla Creates Initiative
22 May, 2023: Film AlUla and internationally renowned director, producer and actor Katie Holmes (Rare Objects, Alone Together, Batman Begins) came together today at the 76th edition of the Cannes Film Festival to announce the second phase of ‘AlUla Creates’, a platform designed to nurture creativity ......read more
Riyadh, KSA. (May 16, 2023) – The wait is almost over! After a historic theatrical run, James Cameron’s global phenomenon “Avatar: The Way of Water” will debut June 7 on Disney+ and will include bonus content featuring filmmakers, cast and crew.
“Avatar: The Way of Water” debuted in theaters on December 16 and became the third ......read more
• ABB FIA Formula E World Championship comes to Monaco this Saturday, 6 May, following record-breaking race weekend in Berlin including most overtakes in a race (190), lead changes at the line (20), and different race leaders (eight)
• Maserati MSG Racing driver, Max Günther, swapped four wheels for two ahead of Monaco race to ride the circuit with top pro sprint cyclist, Caleb ......read more
Registration for the competition opens on April 27 and closes on June 16, 2023.
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia: May 01, 2023: Community Jameel Saudi, a member of the global network of the Abdul Latif Jameel Global Education Lab of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), announced the launch of the 7th edition of the StartSmart Competition, with registration opening on April 27 and closing on ......read more
(Riyadh, KSA. – April 27, 2023) - It’s time to return to Never Land with Disney’s epic movie event, “Peter Pan & Wendy,” streaming April 28, 2023, exclusively on Disney+. The live-action Disney+ Original movie is a reimagining of the J. M. Barrie novel and the beloved 1953 animated classic.
“Peter Pan & Wendy” introduces Wendy ......read more
• Twenty-three world class drivers with no Formula E racing experience take the chance to test their capabilities in the GEN3 – the fastest, lightest, most powerful and efficient electric race car ever built
• Felipe Drugovich (Maserati MSG Racing) sets the fastest overall lap of the Berlin Rookie Test at 1.05.509, only 0.208 behind the quickest time in practice at the SABIC ......read more
• World’s leading sim racing esports competitors set to do battle as Formula E’s Accelerate Championships return for third year
• Competition started at ABB FIA Formula E World Championship races in Berlin and will continue in Rome
• In-person live final will be part of the 2023 Hankook London E-Prix race weekend on Saturday 29 July with a €40,000 prize ......read more
• Envision Racing’s Nick Cassidy wins second race of the 2023 SABIC Berlin E-Prix doubleheader delivering an energy management masterclass in a race with 172 overtakes
• Jake Dennis takes second while Jean-Éric Verge completes the podium, moving up into third in the ABB FIA Formula E World Championship drivers’ standings
24, April 2023: Envision ......read more
Riyadh, - 18th April 2023: Formula E has launched a new brand campaign film entitled ‘Progress is Unstoppable’ reflecting the momentum building for what is widely regarded as the most exciting season of electric racing yet in the ABB FIA Formula E World Championship.
The dramatic new short film focuses on the GEN3 race car – the fastest, lightest, most powerful and ......read more
Google collaborates with local Saudi influencers to promote Jeddah using Google Search, Maps and Lens
April 16 - Jeddah: Google is launching a short video series to promote tourism in Saudi Arabia with the help of Saudi content creators. The initiative which is called “Saraina m3 Google - Google ÓÑíäÇ ãÚ”, (means Let's go with Google) features three road trip experiences in ......read more